Re: (erielack) Cresco station and the Tobyhanna MU's

The MU's are probably more Steamtown stuff in storage up there - from what
I keep hearing they have a lot of "junk" up there that's too ugly or takes
up too much space to keep anyplace else, including more steam engines, our
FP7, another F unit, and so forth.   Perhaps when additional coaches are
needed these cars will be fixed up (or when additional money comes in, lol)

Bill K.

Bill's Syracuse rail page

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html