Re: (erielack) E60's at Denville

only problem: where do you put it so there's something left of it in 20 or
30 years when they finally get some kind of museum put together?  can't run
it without overhead wiring, so even if it runs you need something else to
move it.  I think if you could make a proposal to answer all the possible
problems, or at least address them, and if NJT is willing to give one away,
you'd have a change of seeing one saved.  The way things seem to work here,
you have to address the problems and make sure it doesnt cost us much
(LOL).
	As for the museum thing, seems like I've been reading about it for a long
time now and nothing's happening - if something's actually being done soon,
I'd be happy to be corrected! :-)

Bill's Syracuse rail page

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html