(erielack) HOME!

I am finally home with my son after a two month
stay in Children's Hospital in Cincinnati.  While
I was able to add a little Erie/DL&W/EL material
to my WEB site based on inputs from this chat group,
most of my work was on the OTHER railroads. I could
only put in what I had available.

I have heard that Car Works will be doing the Erie/EL
bay window caboose in "O" gauge.  I understand that the
drawing have been sent to Korea.  The models will be
C300 (50 pcs), C301-350 (50 pcs) and the rest (50 pcs).

I do have a back log of material that was sent to me
while I was in Cinc and I will be working on this as
I find time.  I have to finish a few projects I started,
like adding graphics to the operator manuals, maps to
various railroads I add in my OTHER section.  Then I will
be adding more EL and PC loco images from people who
sent me boxes.

Thanks for your prayers, cards and email to my son.

George

PS My ISP moved my files to a new hard drive on Sunday and
due to an error in the trasnfer program "lost" about 50%
of my material.  Luckily he had a backup tape and was able
to restore everything, I think.  If you note something
mising let me know.
 - -