(erielack) MQ Tower

Chuck - MQ was where the Graham Line crossed the Pine Island Branch at Campbell
Hall, NY.  L&NE trains used the Pine Island Branch to access Maybrook Yard.
This location is now the Campbell Hall station for the Metro North/NJ Transit
Port Jervis Service on Conrail's Southern Tier Line.

Rich Wisneski
Denville, NJ

While cataloging some older slides I came across a slide of an obviously Erie
wood interlocking tower. I did not take the slide and written on it is "MQ
Tower, April 1971.  There also is another slide of a view taked out of the
tower. I shows ttwo main tracks and a siding with rodding going to the
switches. The scene is rural with hills and open fields.

Anyone got any idea where MQ was??

Chcuk Yungkurth

 - -