Re: (erielack) DL&W caboose decals

Reed-
Have patience.  When Paul comes back from vacation, he has a video clip of
the NJ & NY RR local freight he may put up on the web site of C-191 in
reverse colors.  Sorry, have no pictures of the reverse color bay windows.

If you can find Herald King Lube 2, you can find some non-readable double
lube plates to put on cabooses (At least I can't read them without a
magnifying glass).
- -Joe Jordan

At 09:47 PM 6/3/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I plan to use the diamonds from a Walthers freight set (49-01 or 49-12 are
two
>that have a variety of sizes) and C-numbers from Herald King C-130
left-overs,
>perhaps adding some weight or servicing data if I can find any small enough
>that it can't be read.  Champ's set HC-465 is useless.  By the way, I have a
>Walthers set 49-09 with maroon lettering!  Boy, what I would do for a picture
>of an EL cab in maroon/grey!
>Reed
> - -
>Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net